ENTER Block F via the cul-de-sac in Gahnia Lane
Set on the first floor, this spacious & stylish apartment, has a great floorplan and beautiful outlook through the leafy garden area. The open plan living room flows out to a 10 sqm balcony perfect for entertaining. The spacious apartment features a gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, gas cooktop, large island bench, and an adjoining internal laundry. There is a cleverly designed office space, and great storage throughout. The 2 double bedrooms are on either side of the apartment which both have built-in wardrobes, and the main has a large en-suite with freestanding bath-tub. While the 2nd bedroom has ease of convenience to the lovely main bathroom. There are 2 car spaces on title, and a large 2m high storage cage.
With air conditioning throughout this apartment offers comfortable living all year round.
This 2013 Meriton built luxury lifestyle complex boasts a complete array of resort-style facilities, including gym, sauna, 25m indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, landscaped gardens with BBQ, playground and an on-site security and resident building manager.
• Custom-made flyscreens on all doors and windows
• Large storage room / media room usage
• Tandem car spots with access from both ends, making parking a breeze
• 2m-high storage cage with custom built-in floor-to-ceiling shelving
• Kitchen with pantry, Caesarstone benches, breakfast bar & gas cooktop
• Master and 2nd bedrooms, both with mirrored BIRs, both with A/C
• Master ensuite with freestanding bath, WC, shower, basin, cabinet
• Main bathroom with shower, WC, basin, cabinet
• Internal laundry with tub and dryer
• Council rates: approx. $258.40 p.q.
• Water rates: approx. $147.31 p.q.
• Strata Levies: approx. $1,269.58 p.q.
* Total Size: 123m2, Unit: 88m2, Garage: 31m2, Storage:4m2
Gahnia Lane cul-de-sac entrance with walkway access to Warriewood Wetlands. Walking distance to Warriewood Beach and SC. Moments to Bus 185 to Warringah Mall or peak-hour E85 direct to/from CBD. 1-2.5km to 5 public and 4 private catchment schools.
Want to find out more? Call Kerry-Anne Nielsen on 0418 969 161 or Ashleigh Portelli on 0420 752 563
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking - Basement