Marketing your property
At RÉD Property, our goal is to create maximum competition for your property.
We know how to attract the attention of buyers, even in a crowded marketplace. Our marketing plan is designed to do more than find just the buyer – our marketing plan is designed to find every possible buyer for your property.
As we understand every home is unique, we ensure your marketing campaign is specifically tailored to suit your property and your needs. To achieve maximum impact, we design highly targeted campaigns using professional photographers, floorplan artists, copywriters and design eye-catching and tasteful marketing to draw prospective buyers’ attention to your property.
We have compiled a recommendation for what we have found to be most effective combination of print media, websites, database marketing and brochures to showcase your property to perfection and to attract the maximum number of genuine buyers to your property.
Essential Marketing Elements
- RÉD Property Database – All buyers in our database who have indicated requirements that match your property, will be notified of the listing before it goes to market.
- Office Window & Walk In Enquiries – The RÉD Property office enjoys a premier position right in the heart of Manly. We receive a high rate of pedestrian traffic past our office.
- Internet Marketing – With the internet being the most prolific property search tool with approx. 92% of buyers using it, at some stage of the purchase process. We have subscribed to the most effective and used Real Estate marketing websites including, Realestate.com.au & domain.com.au.
- RÉD Property Website – The RÉD Property website has been designed to showcase your property, whilst providing potential buyers with all the information they need to move forward.
- Floorplan – A computer-generated reproduction allows prospective buyers to accurately recall your property layout after an inspection.
- Photography – Quality professional photos are the most important aspect of your marketing campaign as this is the first impression buyers are given of your property.
- Copywriting – A professionally written copy helps to effectively communicate the salient features of your home to our target media contacts.
- Just Listed & Auction Invitation Flyers – Designed to notify local buyers of your sale as we as to use the local network to attract their friends, family & co-workers who may be looking to move to the area.
- Property Brochures – High quality brochures provided to all attendees at an Open Home, and each private appointment to showcase your property with the stunning high-resolution images captured by out photographer and the professionally written copy by our copywriter.
Open Homes and Private Appointments
Open for Inspections are the key to securing a Buyers interest in your property. With at least 2 agents present at each open, buyers have the ability to ask any questions they may have and receive immediate and detailed responses.
Whilst the marketing sets up the perfect display and campaign for your property, a buyers’ interaction with our team is just as crucial to the sale. Therefore, our staff are always well-presented, well-spoken and well educated on the property market and your specific property.
Private Appointments are an excellent way to engage directly with potential buyers. A one-on-one appointment allows a buyer to feel nurtured and their needs and questions respected.