Via Expressions of Interest - Closing 9th September
RED Property is pleased to present 199 – 205 Pittwater Road and 2A Golf Parade, Manly. The first time on the market in more than 30 years, this tightly held offering is situated in a world-class beachside setting. With the site comes 2 street frontages, 2 titles, and a stunning position, approx. 200m metres to the sand and surf.
The property fronts Pittwater Road, the main arterial road connecting the rest of the Northern Beaches to Manly, capturing high-flow traffic and good pedestrian exposure.
* Total land: 974.80msq (695.6msq + 279.2msq)
* Tightly held pocket of real estate in excellent lifestyle locale
* Potential for a large array of business types
* Zoning – B1 and R1
* Current building consists of ground floor retail shop, office space, 6 x neat & tidy residential apartments (of varying floor plans) plus 3 stylish 1- bedroom loft apartments with sandstone feature walls and large beachside terraces
* Off-street parking for 6+ vehicles
Positioned on the western side of Pittwater Road in Manly, close to bus stops, North Steyne Emporio, restaurants, and Harris Farm Markets. Pittwater road provides access to the greater Northern Beaches from Manly. Only footsteps to the beach, 1.4 km to Manly Wharf and oval
Call Luke Newby on 0404 898 409 or Charli Sanders on 0417 944 475 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**