Well-maintained with light-filled freshly painted and carpeted interiors, this one-bedroom apartment sits on the first floor of a quiet boutique block. This tidy abode is ideally located in easy proximity to Manly and harbour beaches, as well as being close to shopping and dining offerings in Balgowlah village, and city and Manly buses are mere footsteps away.
The living/dining area is open plan and complemented by large windows which capture wonderful light and coastal breezes. Well- presented and in perfect living condition, there is also scope for further improvements to be made and value to be added. This makes it the perfect first home or an astute investment.
• First floor position with minimal stairs within a well-maintained small block
• Neat kitchen with gas cooking and ample bench and cupboard storage
• Queen-sized bedroom with BIRS, gorgeous northerly aspect, and adjoining well-maintained bathroom with bath
• Roller blinds and high ceilings
• Shared laundry and communal washing lines
In this very central location, everything you need is within walking distance. Bus services just moments away on Sydney Road will whisk you straight into Manly or the city. Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre is a couple of blocks away for groceries and supplies, and you are spoiled for choice with a number of popular cafes and restaurants in Balgowlah village. Also within walking distance are North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets, or the beautiful Fairlight walk will lead you into Manly via the harbour foreshore.