One-of-a-kind. Incredibly versatile. Supremely luxurious. An extraordinary example of bespoke coastal design. With an imposing 18.2m frontage, this exquisite dual-level home delivers the wow factor on all counts. From the contemporary open-plan design to the superb high-end finishes and stunning northerly vistas over the district, this is a remarkable family home that provides a truly luxurious living experience.
The main part of the residence is made up of a vast open-plan living zone that offers seamless flow to an all-seasons outdoor dining area overlooking the sparkling heated pool and fire pit zone. The coastal inspired interiors are finished to perfection with gorgeous spotted-gum flooring complimented by timber joinery and a soothing neutral colour palate. Five deluxe bedrooms or 4 bedrooms with the flexibility for in-law or guest accommodation means this home will cater to the largest of families.
- Gourmet Miele kitchen, gas cooking with stone and stainless bench tops and huge island bench for casual dining
- Bedroom retreats boast custom built-in robes and soft plush carpeting
- Lavish master suite with prime northerly outlook and a double shower en-suite
- High-end bathrooms
- Possible in-law /guest retreat with separate entry and private tropical courtyard with water feature, wet-bar facilities with built-in fridge, private bedroom and bathroom
- Louvre windows and ceiling fans throughout to maximise sea breezes
- Various private outdoor living and entertaining zones amongst stunning tropical gardens
- Enclosed heated pool and separate garden zone for a fire pit
- Double auto garage with internal access
Commanding a position in one of Queenscliff's most prestigious enclaves, this home is just footsteps to the stairway down to Undercliff Street and then a couple hundred metres to the golden sands of Freshwater Beach.
Water Levies: Approx. $144.00pq
Council Rates: Approx. $757.18pq
Rental Estimate: $2,500 - $3,000 per week
Land Size: approx 471m2
For more details please contact Kerry-Anne Nielsen 0418 969 161 or James Economides 0418 229 601
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport