Positioned in one of the areas most sought after cul-de-sacs, this Family Entertainer enjoys sweeping views to the ocean, and a peaceful elevated leafy outlook. Surrounded by quality homes this superbly designed and elegantly crafted home stands proudly over two extensive levels. This is a family home in the true sense...you'll be spoilt for choice where to entertain family and friends with multiple indoor & outdoor living areas and wide Oceanside terraces With absolute privacy and basking in north sunshine the rear level alfresco entertaining area with cabana and sparkling heated pool will make you feel you're on holidays every day of the year.
- Spacious living room with separate dining opens to wide ocean-view terrace
- Family room flows to Oceanside covered veranda,
- Large Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, induction cook top and Island bar
- Spacious & Glamorous master suite gazing out to sea and featuring huge walk in dressing room, ensuite
- Flexible layout with 4 or 5 bedrooms, home office, parents retreat
- Sunlit rear lawn, courtyard, deck and terrace, cabana with wet bar and shower
- Set on private landscaped gardens, front lawn and patio with views
- Minutes to primary schools, village shops, Dee Why town centre and beaches
- Auto DLUG with giant storage area, timber flooring and ducted air conditioning
Land Size: approx.752m2
Rental Return around $1,500 per week
Water Rates: approx. $147.31p.q.
Council Rates: approx. $536.60p.q.
Auction scheduled for Saturday 21st November at 11:00am, if not sold prior.
For further details, please call Kerry-Anne Nielsen 0418 969 161 or James Economides 0418 229 601
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ocean Views
- Water Views