Featuring the perfect floorplan for families of all ages, this impressive 2 storey home has been thoughtfully extended and updated with a full designer renovation, creating a superb haven of modern family living. Flawless interiors have been styled and finished with meticulous attention to detail and are enhanced by private, landscaped gardens and lawns, a sparkling gas-heated pool and stunning outdoor living zone. Boasting coveted cul de sac positioning in a quiet leafy pocket of Cromer, bus stops are just around the corner and parks, schools, and shopping only moments away.
Enjoy the benefits of true indoor/outdoor living with a wonderfully easy flowing floorplan that offers seamless connection to a large alfresco zone, where you can effortlessly entertain friends or relax with your family in quiet, private surrounds. With the added bonus of a dedicated study/home office plus a teenager or guest retreat, this is a versatile home that will have wide market appeal amongst families.
• Expansive combined living and dining opening to chef's gourmet stone kitchen with oversized island bench and gas cooking
• Versatile 2nd living/ teenage or guest retreat opening to yard and pool
• Spacious upper level double bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans, and gorgeous leafy outlooks with distant ocean cameos on the horizon
• Luxurious master suite showcasing a walk-in robe and large stylish en suite with spa bath
• Dedicated home office with custom-built desk and cabinetry
• Chic modern main bathroom with frameless screens plus poolside bathroom with laundry
• Double auto garaging with internal access, volumes of built-in storage throughout
Council Rates: Approx. $464.00pq
Water Rates: Approx. $144.00pq
Rental Estimate: Approx. $1,500 per week
Total Size: Approx. 556m2
For more details please contact: Kerry-Anne Nielsen 0418 969 161 or Ashleigh Portelli 0420 752 563.
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport