As Advertised or by Appointment
Nestled at the rear of the exclusive 'Verve' complex and boasting Penthouse positioning, this modern security apartment enjoys a surprisingly private aspect with corridor views of Manly Beach and the majestic St Patricks Cathedral. Flooded with natural light and with a well-proportioned floor plan, this represents an outstanding opportunity for investors and first homebuyers in an incredibly convenient lifestyle location, just footsteps from the heart of Manly.
Buyers will find it hard to go past this stunning one-bedder which also offers a coveted versatile study area that is able to be privately closed off. With a large covered entertainers' balcony, lock-up garage, internal laundry, contemporary kitchen and bathroom, all just a stone's throw from the centre of cosmopolitan Manly, this is the one you've been waiting for.
• Combined living/dining with plenty of natural light courtesy of the glass sliding doors out to the balcony
• Sunny, covered entertainers' balcony with skylight and gorgeous easterly outlook and vistas
• Modern, open kitchen with Fisher & Paykel appliances
• Spacious double bedroom with large built-in robes and Manly views
• Stunning, on-trend bathroom with heated towel rails plus internal laundry facilities
• Prized secure under building car space plus lock-up storage facilities
• Air-con, remote blinds, polished timber floors to living, carpet to bedroom and study
• Well-maintained "Verve" security block with intercom and lift access
The perfect beach pad, this fabulous home provides the ideal base for making the most of all the lifestyle opportunities offered by this world-famous location. Cross the road and you're in the surf in five minutes, while a short stroll will take you into Manly town centre for shopping, cafes, restaurants and bars or to the wharf for ferries and express buses.
Council Rates - Approx. $314 pq
Water Rates - Approx. $180 pq
Strata Levies - Approx. $1250 pq
Car Parking - Basement
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport