ENTER Block F via the cul-de-sac entrance in Gahnia Lane
Set on the 1st floor of Meriton's prestigious Oceanvale complex, this stylish near new apartment is the pick due to its floor plan, amenities and location. The open plan living room flows out to a 10 sqm balcony overlooking a beautiful grassy garden and playground area. The spacious apartment has a gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, gas cooktop, large island bench, and an adjoining internal laundry. There is a cleverly designed office space, and good storage throughout. The 2 double bedrooms are on either side of the apartment, they both have builtin wardrobes, the main has a large ensuite, while the 2nd bedroom has ease of convenience to the main bathroom. There are 2 carspaces on title and a large 2m high storage cage. With air conditioning throughout this apartment offers comfortable living all year round.
The 2013-built luxury lifestyle complex boasts a complete array of resort-style facilities, including gym, sauna, 25m indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, landscaped gardens with BBQ, on-site security and resident building manager.
• Custom-made metal flyscreens on all doors and windows
• Storage room / media room usage
• Tandem car spots with access from both ends, making parking a breeze
• 2m-high storage cage with custom built-in floor-to-ceiling shelving
• Kitchen with pantry, Caesarstone benches, breakfast bar & gas cooktop
• Master and 2nd bedrooms, both with mirrored BIRs, both with A/C
• Master ensuite with freestanding bath, WC, shower, basin, cabinet
• Main bathroom with shower, WC, basin, cabinet
• Internal laundry
• Council rates: approx. $255.90 p.q.
• Water rates: approx. $172.07 p.q.
• Strata Levies: approx. $1,449.09 p.q.
* Total Size: 123m2, Unit: 88m2, Garage: 31m2, Storage:4m2
Gahnia Lane cul-de-sac entrance with walkway access to Warriewood Wetlands. Walking distance to Warriewood Beach and SC. Moments to Bus 185 to Warringah Mall or peak-hour E85 direct to/from CBD. 1-2.5km to 5 public and 4 private catchment schools.
Want to find out more? Call Kerry-Anne Nielsen on 0418 969 161 or Ashleigh Portelli on 0420 752 563
Car Parking - Basement