Nestled in the coveted Fairlight Precinct, this solid well-maintained multi-storey residence commands attention with the range of possibilities it presents. Boasting privacy and tranquillity in spades, the layout of this home provides the ultimate in flexibility for both investors and families, with it currently configured to offer home plus income as two separate residences.
Both levels function independently as their own separately strata-titled spacious apartment, each self-contained with private entrances, and gorgeous alfresco areas, perfect for enjoying casual BBQ's and harbourside gatherings. Just 350m to Fairlight Beach, it's also only a short stroll to the Fairlight Walkway to Manly and all amenities.
Further Lower Level features include:
- Beautifully renovated gas kitchen with Miele dishwasher
- Premium finishes throughout, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus sunroom
- Large covered deck with glimpses of the harbour plus private yard
Upper level features include:
- Panoramic water views, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, L-shaped lounge/dining opens to tiled balcony and filtered views
- Parents retreat, watch the boats come through Sydney harbour headlands all the way to Vaucluse.
- Updated kitchen, lock-up garage, vast amounts of storage throughout
For investors looking for versatility and families looking for a big home with flexibility, this is dream property material. With stunning potential to reconfigure and build another level or update as desired (STCA), this presents as a rare opportunity in this idyllic lifestyle setting.
Water Levies - approx. $344.00 pq
Council Rates - approx. $850.00 pq
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools