As Advertised or by Appointment
This luxurious family home takes coastal style and relaxed sophistication to compelling new heights. The generous and free-flowing floor plan offers plenty of space and flexibility for the extended family or those seeking a passive income, while the finishes throughout are beyond impressive. Surrounded by gorgeous landscaped gardens and manicure hedges, the property is complemented with near level child-friendly lawns and covered alfresco entertaining areas, a home that is sure to pull on the heart strings of families of all ages.
A light-filled living and dining domain integrates effortlessly with the extensive outdoor entertaining zones via multiple glass bi-fold stacking doors. The designer eat-in gas kitchen boasts on-trend stone benchtops, butler's pantry and top of the range Miele appliances. The bedrooms are all well-appointed peaceful retreats with generous built-in robes, while the sumptuous entire floor master suite showcases an oversized en suite with feature free-standing bath, his and her vanity and sparkling water views from its own private deck.
Further property features include:
* Superbly appointed and totally self-contained 1-bedroom apartment with private entry and grassed yard/gardens
* American Oak flooring throughout, plantation shutters, pendant lighting, feature original fireplace plus Heat & Glo gas fireplace, ceiling fans
* Heated flooring and towel rails to bathrooms, full laundry with handy extra WC
* DLUG with extensive attic storage, outdoor beach shower
* The neighbourhood itself plays a starring role in this family lifestyle property.
* Perfectly positioned within walking distance to parks, the beach, schools, and the bus, while also handy to Dee Why and Warringah Mall shopping, it is all about sophisticated convenient living in a peaceful coastal locale.
Land Size: Approx. 620m2
Council Rates: $563.80p.q.
Water Rates: $305.50p.q.
Want to know more ? Call Kerry-Anne Nielsen 0418 969 161 or Luke Newby 0404 898 409